Social Enterprise Scholarship
(…closing date: 31 October 2017)
Been dreaming about rent-free office space?
Want to be part of a unique dynamic co-working space? Each year Synergize Hub provide 12 months free rent to a Social Entrepreneur.
How does this sound? One year free access to:
- a hot desk,
- free wifi,
- formal and informal meeting spaces,
- remote conferencing facilities and other office utilities
- a network of like-minded supportive, collaborative small business owners.
The scholarship provides Hub membership (including all of the above and more) for 12 months valued at $2,200. Email Bryan at [email protected] to obtain the expression of interest.
The true value of the sponsorship lies in being a part of a supportive culture, sharing skills, creating connections and opportunities for collaboration.
“Starting your own social venture from scratch is a huge undertaking. My business, Make a Change has grown from strength to strength since I became the first sponsored Social Entrepreneur at the Hub. I’ve picked up so many business tips from productivity to marketing, digital media and more. I’ve been able to bounce ideas and create new ones. But most importantly I’ve felt supported along the way. On days where I’ve felt this new business venture is getting too hard, I’ve had people willing to listen and offer insight and as small business owners themselves, they totally understand where I’m coming from.’ Karen Corr Make a Change Australia
To be eligible all you need is:
- a defined project or concept brief
- demonstrated commitment to principles of social entrepreneurship
- to have conducted preliminary social and environmental outcomes assessments
- preliminary business planning, and
- a desire to be an active member of Synergize Coworking and an share the Hub values.
(…closing date: 31 August 2017)