Game Change is all about maximising performance and satisfaction in your workplace.
Our key primary clients are CEOs and leaders. Our key internal clients are leaders, managers and teams.
Our focus is on executive level services, particularly:
- Executive coaching;
- Executive & specialist recruiting;
- Optimising the team at the top;
- Fast-track new manager programs;
…using personality / management profiling tools as needed.
- Support to help you fine-tune and reach your business goals fast.
- Developing highly effective leaders, managers and teams with and customised programs integrating coaching and group work.
- Dealing with the difficult people issues – with mediation, investigations and issues resolution.
Game Change’s Principal and Manager is Paul Murphy, an experienced coach and consultant who’s worked in the field of HRM, executive coaching and ‘people development’ since 1999. Undertaking postgrad studies in training and organisational development, in 2004 he moved to a HR Management role in local government and then to pursue his driving career interests in providing coaching and development support to organisations, teams and individuals through AtWork Consulting. Paul has lectured in HRM and International HRM for La Trobe University in regional Victoria and Singapore. Paul’s qualifications / accreditations include:
M.Ed (Uni of Melb, Org Dev focus), Grad. Dip. Ed. & Training, BA (Social Science);
Emotional Intelligence, Team Management Profiling, Transformational Leadership, and various 360° tools, as well as NLP – qualified Practitioner, Master Practitioner and NLP Trainer.
Paul has a range of current and past board and committee associations and is a member of AIM, AHRI, and ACF (the Australian Coach Federation).
AtWork Consulting incorporates the involvement of qualified consultants on specialist or larger projects where a team is the key to getting the job done.