Want to join Synergize Coworking Hub Space?
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from positive, values driven business owners based in Central Victoria to join Synergize Coworking Hub.
For starters, do most of these comments ring true for you?
- An entrepreneurial micro-business owner or social enterpriser
- Passionate about making a difference in Central Victoria
- Prepared to help Synergize Coworking Hub members grow their business and professional skills
- Willing to be an advocate for Haven: Home, Safe and the Hub members
- Able to commit some time to sharing and exploring collaborative ideas
- Wanting to work with a bunch of values driven, collaborative change makers, whilst still running your own business venture
If this list “ticks the boxes”, then Synergize Coworking Hub could be your ideal co-working space. Read on and apply for your spot!
Try before you apply!
We are giving interested people the opportunity to try a desk at the Hub for a day, free of charge, to see what it’s like before you apply.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in trying us out for a day.
The Synergize Hub application process
Keen to get on board and apply? Here’s how it works:
1. Download the expression of interest form below, complete and return to [email protected]
2. Your application is posted on our membership applications page – visible to all current members for peer review.
People are given 3 working days to comment and provide feedback.
3. Your application is then passed on to Haven; Home Safe for their OK.
4. If all Ok (we haven’t refused anyone yet!) you pay establishment fee and one months rent in advance – Please provide your invoicing details / address.
5. You come in for induction and sign Synergize member agreement.
6. You are assigned a security key card and Haven; Home Safe is notified of your details.
7. You get your photo taken and submit a bio for posting on our web page.
For any queries and to book your free “Try before you apply” day in June
email [email protected] or call Karen on 0419 006 243